Category: Bollywood Movies
bollywood 300mb movies free download, bollywood movies download, bollywood movie free download, bollywood movie full hd, bollywood movie 3gp download, bollywood movie hindi, bollywood movie watch online, bollywood movie 720p hd free download, bollywood movie kickass, bollywood movie avi free download, bollywood movie new 2015, bollywood movie online download, bollywood movie video song download, 3gp mobile movies bollywood free download, 300mb bollywood movies free download, free download bollywood movies
How to Unblock and Access Blocked Websites Using Opendns Easily
Access Blocked Websites without Proxy
For Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 users, here are the instructions:
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Go to Network and Internet
3. Go to Network and Sharing Center
4. Then click on “Change Adapter Sattings”
5. After that will come out a Popup, and click “Properties”
5. Double click on the “Internet Protocol Version 4”
6. Will leave a Popup again, and tick “Use the Following DNS server addresses”
7. Fill in the DNS server in the space below:
-preferred DNS: 220.127.116.11
-Alternate DNS: 18.104.22.168
8. Once content, click OK and close all last Popup.
For Windows XP users
- Click Start > Control Panel > Network Connections.
- Now select your specific Internet connection with access problems, right-click, then select Properties.
- Left-click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and select Properties.
- Follow the Step 5 instruction given above.
If you are using an iOS device that’s connected to a Wi-Fi network, try this.
- Open Settings > tap Wi-Fi > tap the Wi-Fi network the device is connected to.
- Tap DNS and change the two values to Google DNS or Open DNS (explained in step 5 above). These two values should be separated with a comma and one space (22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199).
For Android users, these are the steps.
- Open Settings > tap Wi-Fi.
- Long press the Wi-Fi network you’re connected to > tap Modify Network.
- Now tap the box next to Show advanced options. Scroll down.
- Tap DHCP > select Static IP > scroll down and modify DNS 1 and DNS 2 (as explained in step 5 above).
On BlackBerry 10 devices, try this.
- Settings > Network and Connections > tap Wi-Fi. Now connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Long-press the connection you’re connected to > tap Edit.
- Scroll down and turn off Auto Obtain IP. After you do this, you’ll see more options, such as the IP address, DNS and gateway. Switch to OpenDNS or Google DNS here (as explained in step 5 above).